I was almost late for school today but in the end I managed to rush to school in time. But when I reached school, the tutorial was pushed back 30minutes. Sian 1/2 sia, should have slept longer or dilly dally at home. Then today I won't look so cui liao.
Dear Dear accompanied me for dinner at Food Court 5, thank you! Sent her to the bus stop after I finished my dinner. We parted each other unwillingly haha. But never mind, we'll be seeing each other tomorrow again. I miss you (:
Went to Chevrons to check out the place for CSCC Day and we held our meeting there. It's damn warm there and we scared 2 girls at the backstage area. The room for our event is damn big. Looking forward to the event especially the slow dance! OPPS LOL!
Went home after checking out Chevrons, didn't join the rest for dinner at IMM.


