Went to school for soccer today. It's been months since I played soccer so my stamina still a bit cmi ar haha. It was quite fun today. We only had 6 people today so we decided to have a match that consist of 1 defending team , goalkeeper and defender, and 2 attacking teams. Whoever scores 2 goals 1st win.
1st Match
Ernest and Wei Chuan were the goalkeeper and the defending respectively. They were the defending team. The 2 attacking teams were Marcus and me , Jacob and Edward. Well, this match like hell for me sia. I'm damn exhausted in the midst of the match. I tried to catch my breath whenever there's a chance. I forgot who score the first goal for Jacob's team. So yea, they led 1-0. Then, after quite some time ar, I scored from so called quite a distance within the penalty box and both teams are levelled. We all were damn tired and the game remained 1-1 for quite long. Then we decided to have penalty shoot-out to determine the winner. And we won the penalty shootout by 2-1, Jacob missed his shot. HE SENT IT FLYING OVER THE BAR! LOL!
2nd Match
Ernest and Wei Chuan VS Jacob and Edward. I was the goalkeeper and Marcus was the defender. Well, I goalkeeper a bit cmi ar so Ernest scored the 1st goal just within a few minutes after the game started. Jacob's team had a lot of scoring chances but they were just unlucky and I a bit on form LOL! Anyway, Ernest scored again from some distance with low driving shot. That one impossible to save because too far away from me. They won 2-0.
We tried crossing and only Ernest managed to head most of the balls. The rest of us jump but don't dare head or tried heading but can't reach it. A fun soccer game + training today. We went to Wei Min's birthday celebration at Cityhall and then slacked with Matt and Alan at Yishun. Wished we could have slacked more just now. I forgot when was the last time I actually sat down and chat and gossip with my friends.


