Went for CSCC Connection Camp 10/11 which lasted from 16th to 18th July. Last year's Connection Camp was fun, so was this year's camp. This year's campers more guai lan from what I see haha! Anyway, it was fun and even though I was a GP, it's fun!
I was waiting for Disco Night throughout the camp and it is certainly freaking awesome but I didn't dance for the whole 3 hours because my right ankle was aching badly halfway through so I had to rest every now and then. Haha, I wasn't alone when I was resting. There were other GPs that didn't wanted to dance or are resting. I love the Disco Night this year but I still think last year's Disco Night is better because we did something we shouldn't do LOL!
Break Camp. This part was the moment everyone waited before the camp was planned. Camp Chief died, OCs died. And damn it, even some of the GPs also died. I was one of the GPs that died, raped and waxed. High profile GP confirm die in this camp. After I was raped, I caught Justin. He attempted to run by jumping down the flight of stairs. Because I was holding his hand already so I decided to jump also but in mid-air, I realised I had no sandals. Thump! I landed painfully on my feet but still managed to catch him LOL!
Hope everyone enjoyed the camp this year! Hope the next camp will be fun also! GPs ZAI! We are energizers and superman/superwoman!


