2010 was certainly a memorable year for me even though there were many 'downs' but the 'ups' are certainly worth remembering (: Let me start from CSCC FOC bah.
I wasn't chosen as GL for FOC but I'm glad that I wasn't chosen because if I was chosen, I would not have done a great job leading the campers. Being a GP was fun during FOC, I got to know more about my batch de people. I learnt a lot of stuffs from the seniors such as how to make the games more fun for the campers. But sadly, I won't be able to pass on these stuffs to my the current Year 1s as I have ITP during 2011's FOC. So I'm actually already looking forward to 2011's Connection Camp, haha I know it's a bit long because FOC haven't even pass.
I'm glad that I'm still active in CSCC until now and yes, CSCC plays a major part in my life. Without CSCC, I think I will be going straight after school, staying at home playing computer games during holidays. I know my grades did drop a bit after I started getting active in CSCC but it wasn't CSCC fault. I didn't manage my time well and I'm lazy haha! Ok la, now year 2, I change liao. I even don't want to be MC because it will take up a lot of my time which is precious for my studies.
There were a lot of problems and conflicts during this year. I just hope that everyone can just be happy together and we all can hang out together happily but I know it's like a bit impossible though.
I shall talk about SP STAR now. I also learnt a lot of stuffs by being in the OC for SP STAR. I got to know Hazel and Charyl more because we are the performance I/Cs (: PERFORMANCE I/Cs DAMN ZAI! I still remember out of so many meetings, there was only 1 meeting that all 3 performance I/Cs were present together but we still did our job well (: I met new people like the finalists, leon and the emcees. The train rides home with my fellow performance I/Cs were damn funny haha! I will definitely miss the times being the OC for SP STAR. And I know although my 18th birthday pass like 1 month plus liao but still I wanna thank my fellow performance I/Cs for making my 'wish' come true haha!
And I wanna thank everyone who celebrated my 18th birthday for me. You guys were even the GP for my birthday's amazing race. I'm really touched and glad for what you all have done for my birthday (:
The last 3 weeks of 2010 is like the best holidays ever. Aspiration Camp, Welfare Chalet, Steamboat, X'mas party, Countdown party. Best holiday ever. We must have more parties in the future. Next up, CNY go someone's house party? haha!
I guess I just summarized all the events that are important to me in 2010. I also learnt a lot of lessons in life in 2010. I'm gonna make sure 2011 will be a better year for me for I'm gonna be a better person (:


