Finally I'm back from LTC. My group name was DOG and consist of Me,Cheesy,Zi Ping,Shi Jie and Ann Minh.

1st day of LTC
Met up with Jun Yan, Jia Hui,Matt and Glenda for breakfast before reporting at food court 5 foyer. We were late for 10 minutes and we were told by the Camp Chief to separate ourselves into 2 groups. Early/On time and Late comers. We joke among ourselves that there should be 3 groups because we waited till 9am before everyone arrived when we were supposed to meet at 8am. The 3 groups are early/on time comers,late comers and fucking late comers lol. In the end, we were punished. 1st day of LTC was the worst day out of all 4 days because we kept on being punished because of our lack of urgency but the good thing is that no one complained about the punishment and we all did it together, one for all, all for one. This is what learnt and applied in this camp which I feel that this makes us all the campers damn ZAI!

There was one period where Ben kena POW-ed. And my group and his group was dragged into it. We were told to change our clothes with the opposite sex as forfeit. However, the rest of the groups sacrificed their flags in exchange for the forfeit. We also surrendered our flag to them. This act also showed how bonded and united the campers are and I think that the seniors also felt the same way and decided to let us off. Our flag was returned to us at a later time without doing any forfeit. Chong Yan took the 6 flags to show off to other GPs before returning the flags to us lol.

Another memorable event during the 1st day is dinner time because we were told to sit in a circle and sit in boy-girl positions alternatively. Our hands were all tied up and we had to feed each other. Well, it's quite fun but the dinner dragged on for too long lol.

Then later in the midnight, we were blindfolded and went for the so-called Tolerance Walk. We were sprayed with water and powder along the way and at different stations. One of the station required us to roll in the mud, that was damn OMG. Anyway, I want to thank the person who led me throughout the walk and sprayed me powder when I was covered in mud. The powder is damn nice and soothing.

2nd day of LTC
The 2nd day was the most tiring physical training day. We did all sorts of morning exercises which included running around the track 4 rounds. Everyone was tired after the morning physical training.

Then we had the Endurance Walk where we had to walk from SP to Botanic Gardens. It rained heavily along the journey but all the campers did not give up halfway and completed the walk to Botanic Gardens. We kept on encouraging one another during the walk.

We were also told to plan games for Freshman Orientation Camp using trash bags, masking tape, pail, bamboo poles and hula hoops. Every group came up with their own games and all the games were fun.

Then, we watched a movie, Mirrors. At this point, we knew that there would be night walk because all the GPs were missing and before every night walk, there is always a movie session. This night walk required us to walk alone and some of us felt very uneasy upon hearing it. When everyone walked out of the room one by one, we cheered and encouraged them. Let me describe my night walk experience.

I walked along the Red Bridge before hearing Yan Ling's cry. I saw her and imitated her crying and then Johnson came running towards me screaming. I was shocked by him. Well, Yan Ling was the distraction =.= Then i continued walking, halfway through i heard someone walking behind me and seems like he/she wanted to scare me from behind. I decided to turn behind and looked which we were not suppose to. Alan was trying to scare me from behind and he failed, epic fail LOL. After that, before reaching the lift section, one dustbin cover shot out on my path way. Well, I was shocked by this too but it's the last shock I had during the night walk. I proceeded on and saw 2 'ghosts' waiting outside the toilet to scare me. I saw them hiding haha. I was told to go inside the toilet to flush the toilet bowl in the last cubicle. The toilet was pitch black and I had to feel for the flush. At the same time, I was very cautious in case someone climbed inside my cubicle from the top to scare me but no one did. When I flushed the toilet and walked out, the ghost changed person. I was told to go out but i couldn't. I kept pushing the door but the door just won't open because the door was supposed to be pulled, self-pawned LOL. Then, I entered the staff room corridor, it was also pitch black. I walked very slowly and looked around for the GPs. I saw 2 'ghosts' at the end of the hall way and one was lying down and the other one was squatting down at one corner. The one lying down tried to hit the wall to scare me and the other one did nothing at all. I proceeded on and I saw lockers before my path, it was arranged like a maze. Upon reaching the lockers, the GPs banged the lockers. I stood before the lockers for 5 minutes and the GPs banged the lockers for 5 minutes LOL. After that, 2 GPs rushed towards me like what Johnson did and i hugged the male GP before heading on. Jun Chai tried to scare me at the end because he completed the night walk earlier than me.

Overall, I still think the night walk was quite fun and interesting. If the night walk had more GPs, it will much scarier and more fun.

We slept at around 4am or 5am. And then I was woke up at 6am because there was a fire drill. Fire drill at 6am wtf? We rushed down and did push-ups as a punishment because we failed to report within the time given. And then we were sent back to sleep. All of us was like wtf? And the way how people woke each other up is "Eh, fire, fire, wake up". Isn't it supposed to be "OI,FIRE, FIRE, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" Well, at least everyone woke up unlike last year. One of the campers was late for 30 minutes for the fire drill because nothing woke him up during the 30 minutes. The campers were down in position for 30 minutes LOL.

3rd day of LTC
3rd day of LTC was the most fun. We had light physical training in the morning. And we had a very special dinner at night. We had to cook our dinner by ourselves which I think everyone failed because no one felt full. When I finished my dinner, Ernest told me to help to carry stuffs. Well, when I saw all the make up and clothes outside the club house. I knew that I was cheated LOL. It was Shim's Night and I was chosen. Well, it was a unique experience and since it's my last camp in CSCC, I decided to play along. Jonathan,Justin,Chee Siong,Jun Chai and Hong Chiong were also chosen. Alan was the Shim king/queen LOL. During the campfire where all the Shims were out, everyone was damn high haha!

4th day of LTC
4th day was a short day where there was only performances put up by campers and seniors. Everyone re-enacted epic scenes during the camp. And during break camp, the male OCs were raped by campers haha! After the raping, went out with the rest to JustAcia to enjoy.

Overall, LTC was a success. The games were fun, the campers sure got more bonded and of course we know more camp songs now and we seem addicted to camp songs now. Well, the experience of this camp cannot be described in words. What we learnt in camp, we will bring everything with us and I'm sure we can also lead the year 1's next year and pass them what we learnt. I feel that this year's sub-comm is the most bonded and closest to each other.

CSCC ZAI!LTC ZAI!CAMPERS ZAI!

Having a X'mas event later on and will blog on 23 Dec. Good Nights~