Met with Yan Ling,Melvin and Jun Yang for lunch before heading for the Welfare & PR hiking event. The venue was at Mount Faber which I hiked before once during M.A.D Camp so I knew how to walk the entire trial.
We played station games on the way during the hiking and the games were quite fun. And we rested at Henderson Waves, it's damn cooling and windy there. Some of the guys tried to be funny LOL. The remaining walk was damn relaxing, it didn't felt like hiking. Instead it felt like having a slow walk and enjoying the 'scenery'.
We had our dinner at Hort Park and after our dinner, almost everyone joined the laughing session held there. Yan Ling and I were too lazy to get up and join them so we decided to just sit and watch them. It's damn funny watching them laughing.
Then we headed to Queensway Shopping Centre because Yan Ling wanted to buy new shoes. Well, she bought her shoes quite fast and then we headed to Jun Yan's house to play mahjong. Train-ed home with Yan Ling and Ben.
Today's event was a success. Good job OCs! I enjoyed today as well :D


