Singing K together at Marsiling CC!

Melvin and I @ Marina Barrage!

Of course, the polo boys!!

FOW GLs ZAI!

CSCC DAY OC ZAI!

Caught sleeping @ Welfare Chalet!

GJG Camwhoring!

Lets sit on each others' lap!

Rainy Day Gang Outing!

C.D.S!

All this photos bring back good memories. All the little events outings we had together certainly got us closer. CSCC is where I found all my best friends. The photos shown above are not enough to show what we went through together, where we often hang out together. There's more outings than you can imagine. Going out almost everyday just to hang out together was our hobby then. But now due to personal commitments, we had cut down on the number of outings we had but our friendship is not gonna dissapear. If it weren't for CSCC, trust me, my life would be FUCKING boring to the max and I swear I'm not exaggerating. My social circle definitely widened because of CSCC. I just love these friends to the max, without them, I would have been cooping up at home most of the time at home. I shall briefly rewind back to where I just joined CSCC.

I was informed that I was chosen into Cultural sub-comm. At that time, I didn't what Cultural sub-comm had to do. Stepped inside the meeting room with Ida and Amanda, looking blur-ly around. The 1st meeting was quite ok. At that time, I only attended meetings and thats all. I didn't make any friends from other sub-comm through CSCC events. I only knew some people from other sub-comm through other means. Some of these people I knew before I 'explode red' in CSCC was Matt, Jun Chai and Alan. I can't remember the rest, so pardon me if I didn't wrote your name down. After a few months, Connection Camp came. As I was eager to make more new friends, I decided to join the camp. I would have regretted if I didn't join the camp.

This camp was a new start for me in CSCC. Believe it or not, Jia Hui spreaded the news that I knew how to dance 'Sorry Sorry' in CSCC. Those people I never met before knew about it too. As every group had to perform, my group decided to perform 'Sorry Sorry' since I knew the dance. This dance was damn popular at that time and I believe it's quite popular also. Yea, my group did the performance and I so-called made myself a name in CSCC. Suddenly, everyone knew me but I didn't know everyone. I made a lot of friends in this camp. After the camp, we went for outings and the Welfare Chalet brought us closer. At this point, I only knew Ben and Matt. I didn't really know Jun Yan and I also forgot when I exactly knew him. The rainy day gang was formed shortly after all this events. We were damn close and often went out together just for the sake of going out, hanging out together. We were always spending money when we went out so we decided that we can only spend on rainy days, save up during sunny days. Thats how we got our name. But at the point of time, it's raining almost everyday so some of us almost went broke LOL.

We went clubbing daily just to chit chat, joke around, laugh around, gossip and then go JustAcia for dinner. I certainly miss those times. It's those times that make me smile when I think of it now. We were just so close like brothers. Maybe even closer. And then came LTC, although it was tiring but we certainly got more bonded through this camp. Around this time, the Green Jacket Gang was formed. Initially, Matt and I bought the same green colour jacket at Uniqlo since it's cheap and nice. Then, Jun Yan and Ben followed us and ta-dah, our gang was formed. Just to add on, Cultural's most active 4 guys were Melvin, Jim, Jun Yang and me. We were nicknamed Polo Boys and no one knew why haha.

Now that some of us are attached, we didn't have much time for such outings again but I know that our bond will always stay strong. Next time I think we can have maybe a triple date outing or even more LOL! This is only a part of what happened throughout my Year 1 in CSCC. There's a lot more stories and I'm not gonna pen it down here. We all know all these in our hearts.

CSCC,Polo Boys,Cultural,GJG,Rainy Day Gang ZAI!