I made this for Dear for our 4th month. Although it's 2 days before our 4th month, I decided to give her earlier because I don't want carry plastic bag go gai gai LOL!
Look so plain right? I wanted to paint it initially but then I realised my house have no more water colour or paint. So, I kept thinking on how to make it look nicer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There may seem a lot of hearts in between the seats, it's not pasted there, merely for nicer photo effect.LOL!
Ta-dah! I folded all the hearts and pasted on it. And some people asked me to teach them how to fold haha, I suddenly feel damn pro LOL. Anyway, luckily I managed to learn how to fold the heart within a short time because it wasn't part of my plan in the first place. And Dear, if you have no idea how to complete the model, this picture should help you a lot LOL!
And thanks Dear for buying the pink shirt from FreshBox, that day we went Bugis to shop and I saw FreshBox having 50% sale so I thought go in look look no harm. Then, I merely commented that I like the pink shirt and it's nice. Dear jiu bought it for me today. Really liked it but I keep failing at rolling up the sleeves nicely LOL! You help me fold la haha.


