Highlight of the week
There's been a serial killer in School of Business in SP recently. It's main targets are Accountancy students. Many have fallen victims to this mystery killer this week. But not to worry, the killer will stop killing people after tomorrow. So those who will be having their last paper tomorrow, be careful. However, the bad news is that this killer will make its comeback 1 week after YOG.
Now let me reveal this killer. This killer can't be seen, touched, heard, smelled, tasted. Sounds imba rite? Yes, this killer is F***ing imba. His weapons are just ink and paper. How can a killer kill with ink and paper? Ok, this killer is the Mid Semester Test. Trust me, he killed almost everyone this week in accountancy course. I'm one all of victims too. I think we all can hug together and die liao.
But anyway, I managed to scrape through the MST. I've been like studying then playing then study again. Everyday sleep at 4am, tired sia. Now can enjoy lo, yes!
Met up with Dear today for dinner and finally had JustAcia woo! I tried the imba Sambal Salmon Rice. Turns out not as spicy as expected. But those who can't really take spicy-ness well, try not to order this dish. Walked around Marina Square with my blistered foot. I'm looking for cheap street soccer boots. Gonna head to Queensway one day and shop there.
And good luck to those having papers tomorrow!


