Hi People! I'm back! Yes, I'm gone during this period of time. Where? Vampire World. Haha, just kidding, how I wish I could have vampire's abilities. Anyway, I was watching the Vampire Diaries during this period of time, of course world cup too, well that's not important for the time being.


Vampire Diaries is a good vampire drama, way better than twilight. The 3 main characters in the drama are interesting although one of them _______(insert vulgarities) bad ass. But this bad ass character changed for the better gradually although not really good. Well, the female lead is what caught me into this drama. Her real name is Nina Dobrev. She's quite pretty and the 2 male leads quite handsome also( this whole thing about handsome and pretty actually not important, lets heck care it). The storyline was great, it has been such a long time since I finished a drama so fast.

So I'm gonna watch a new taiwan drama soon. Well, today I woke up early miraculously because my relatives came and I was woke up by their voices. I put on my hairband as usual and my aunt asked me hairband on guy is the trend now? LOL, well maybe? Maybe not? I put hairband because I don't really like long fringe to keep covering my eye and pimples will pop out everywhere on my forehead if I don't put hairband frequently.

Jun Yan called me up to go out and since I didn't go out for the past few days, decided to agree and went out. Reached home in time for Netherlands VS Denmark but the match total waste of time. Why this year World Cup matches all so boring? And why the fuck Robert Green can't catch a ball?

Joke of the Year(Soccer)?" I can catch a ball very well. Just kidding, I'm Robert Green. "

Know More About Me

My photo
I'm botak now. Although I look fierce but I'm friendly (:

ChatterBox

Fans