Hi people, didn't blog for quite some time already because my holidays nothing interesting to post also. Went to cousin's wedding dinner today, the food there initially not bad but behind de food not nice, so didn't much at the back. But I'm still feeling quite full now. The dinner was held at don't know what Waterfront Hotel, my father say it's a 5-star hotel.


I always wonder how much $$ was needed for wedding. Even if we don't talk about $$, the time needed for preparation, waa, think of it can die already. Imagine one table at the dinner cost you around $1k then average number of tables is 25. Omg la, it's 25k already not including any charges or GST. Wedding sure need a lot of money $$. Then you need a house, cost money again. Soon, your wife will keep nagging you for a car, you buy one, need money again. Marriage involves a high amount of investment sia.

Saw the bride-fetching video today at the dinner, the forfeits damn funny lol. One of the forfeit I tried before, eating lemon haha! The guys were like forced to eat chilli, drink soy sauce, eat lemon, do push-ups and of course give a big ang-bao to enter the house.

I sometimes randomly will imagine what will happen if I'm the groom but well, it's still too early to think of it. I think the forfeits will be worst than what I saw today because nowadays de people of my age, DARING TTM!

Know More About Me

My photo
I'm botak now. Although I look fierce but I'm friendly (:

ChatterBox

Fans