Well I know it's not Chinese New Year yet. I've been eating this since the day before. My parents' friends gave 2 bags to us and I'm spamming like I only get to eat it once a year. Well, something like that, at most eat twice or thrice a year LOL. Anyway, anyone's house is free for me to visit? I'm damn free during Chinese New Year. I need find more alternatives to get ang baos this year LOL!
Ok back to today's events. Well, went to school for ITAB presentation and then slacked at Macdonalds before going home to study for MOB. We were discussing if we drop our food, will Macdonalds give us another set for free den something epic happened. Joshua dropped his pancake on the floor. He already finished 1 pancake earlier on. Guess he's unlucky today, he didn't ask for a new one lol!
Study for MOB? I failed to study. I was slacking the whole day and reading my notes only when I feel like it. Gosh tomorrow's the exam already.


