
A simple dinner today made me think alot. Although it's just rice, steamed chicken and 猪肚汤, I really feel quite happy and contented already. Mentioning of 猪肚汤, I really miss my grandma's cooking. Her 猪肚汤 is fucking imba (sorry for using that word but it's really damn good). Well, she's not around anymore and I have no more imba 猪肚汤 to drink. Even though my mum learnt from my grandma but my mum's 猪肚汤 still loses to my grandma's 猪肚汤.
My mum can actually go out and buy food instead of putting in so much effort cooking the 猪肚汤. I know it requires a lot of time and hard work, that's why I don't always complain why this soup again, I want 猪肚汤. Usually at this time of every year, we will be at my grandma's house having dinner together and of course 猪肚汤. But since my grandma is not around anymore, I guess my mum wants to so-call re-enact the scene thats why she cooked the usual dishes that my ah ma would cook for us every time we visit her. After saying so much, I want to say thank you to my mum! (:
Today's a stay-home Chinese New Year Day.
And I'm bored to the max.
Oh, I'm finally going to see Dear tomorrow haha!


