Fuck Econs!! The past year paper is giving me problems fuck, fuck, fuck! Have to refer to my notes almost every question, wtf? I think this exam I cui liao. I think I gonna take a break before I start on the next question, if not I think I will tear the paper into pieces.


Anyway, come to think of it, I've stay at home for straight 4 days already. Never even step out of the house. It's normal for me in the past. But now in poly? It's quite an achievement or miracle lol. Once the exam ends, I'm gonna go out frequently! And yes, I need to shop for CSCC day outfit. Still thinking about the shoes, I think no need spend so much buy some leather shoes or what, I'll just buy some shoes that looks shiny can liao, maybe those shoes that Fourskin have.

After exam, 1st thing is to cut and rebond my hair. My hair's damn long now, I know lol. Forgot how rebonded hair feels like. Supper time now! Roti Prata. Bye!