The finally long awaited GL results are out! Those who are chosen, congratulations to all of you! And those who want to be GL but not chosen, don't be sad or sian. You know why the reason GPT wants you? Because they also need ZAI people like us to be GPs, without us, GL can go eat shit and die LOL.
The results of GLs:
Male: Jun Yan, Marcus, Melvin, Matt, Justin & Jun Chai (3 M's and 3 J's)
Female: Vivian, Ida, Joy, Ai Xin, Hazel & Glenda
Congratulations to the 12 of you who are selected!
Be reminded that GPs and GLs are to draw a clear line lol.
GP
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GL
Anyway, for those of you who thought I will be sad because I'm not chosen then you guys are wrong. Because I also don't know why, this past 2 weeks the burning desire to be GL is dying down. So, being a GP is not a bad idea and we can wear slippers for our training, BLEH!
Met Dear for dinner at IMM and decided to slack there for quite awhile before sending her home.


