Studied Stats today and did the past year papers. Some of the questions were still manageable and some I totally don't know how to do -.- Had to keep referring to my notes. And my Stats notes de last chapter is empty! OMFG! Exams is just like 3 days away! I forgot to copy from the others that time, sian la. Hope that chapter don't come out in the papers or I'll be dead meat. Or pray that I can solve all the problems and understand the chapter by myself.
I just realised that I still have Saturday and Sunday for revision because I've made notes for Econs already and my revision for Stats is coming to an end. Well, like a lot of time left ar but I shall make full use of the time. Study Econs like mad! So many chapters la, Chapter 2,3,4 and 12 - 20. Well, my notes for Chapter 2,3,4 is with Jun Yang. Anyway, I still can remember the stuffs, I still can refer to the tutorials.
And I watched the movie "My Ex" on Funshion today. It's a Thailand horror movie. Well, it's supposed to be scary but I got scared for the wrong thing. For the whole movie, I only kena scare once. Not when the ghost appear but it's when the truck crash into a girl. The 'BANG' scare the hell out of me sia, I jumped when I heard it -.- Put the correct sound at the wrong part of the movie, lame director.


