We finally sort of settled the financial issues the organising committee faced in our planning of this event. Fuck DSD anyway for all of it's lame rules or whatsoever. Anyway, 2 more days to the actual event. And almost everything is done.


Went for the meeting early in the morning and Alan was like damn late -.- Made us wait for him so long and we only started the meeting at 12pm instead of 9am. Jun Yan and I was like so damn tired that we leaned on each other's back and took turn to sleep. Not BrokeBack Mountain hor LOL! After we split into 3 teams to buy stuffs, one team went to Chinatown, another one went to Cityhall and the last one went to Anchorpoint. Well, I bought my clothes all these and I only left shoes to buy. I'm going to Marina Square tomorrow to get it! Fourskin shoes I'm coming!

Tomorrow's going to meet Dear like after a long time, almost one week. Since she ITP, I can't get to see her on weekdays. Must cherish the time when we together (: