CSCC Day 09/10 was a huge success, I would say. Although there maybe some flaws here and there but I think for us, 1st time planning such events, we had already done a very very very very good job already! CSCC Day OC Zai!
Met the OCs for lunch in school and did the props. Went to Chevrons in 2 separate batch but in the end we boarded the shuttle bus together because the 1st batch waited half an hour for the shuttle bus to arrive and then the 2nd batch of people arrived too. Damn, it's ****ing hot today! Jun Yan's way of describing hot is too vulgar to appear in my blog LOL!
When we reached the room for CSCC Day, it's so heavenly because of the air-con LOL! Shiok sia! We prepared a lot of stuffs and participants arrived at earlier timing but we can't let them in yet. So they had to endure the heat outside, no choice, ps ar! Lucky OC can enjoy the air-con, heng ar!
There's so many hunks and babes attending this event today haha! All of us were so nervous and scared before the event started because we were afraid that there might be some problems in our flow of of event but luckily, nothing big happened.
It was certainly fun today although I never win any prize today, hais. Melvin la, take my crumpler bag. I'm not sure about whether the dishes are nice or not because I'm controlling the laptop most of the time. But it's ok haha! It's fun watching those participants!
The photo-taking session was like chaos in the room LOL! Anyway, took quite a lot of photos. Even DotA players in CSCC also took a group photo LOL!
Last but not least CSCC Day 09/10 OC sibei ZAI!
Went home with the woodlands, yishun and khatib people. I lost my bet with Shuet and I had to walk her to the bus interchange lol. I will not lose the bet next time. But nvm, she also FOW GL, so should take care of each other.
Oh ya, here's the list of FOW GLs.
Male: Gary (Me!), Jun Yang, Joshua Singh, Desmond, Jacob, Jim
Female: Xian Ying, Shuet, Petrine, Jia Hui, Si Ying, Zi Ping
Why male GLs so many 'J' again ar? LOL! Initially Jia Hui and I was partners but people say if we two partner together, too zai already LOL! Nvm, whoever partner with me will also be zai because we are GLs!


