Well, 2 guys and 5 girls showed up today.
Jacob and Me. Shuet, Jia Hui, Xian Ying, Si Ying and Zi Ping.
Jacob and I bought our sandals for FOW. $40 each ,omg right? You guys might be thinking we 2 siao rite, so expensive, just for one event only. Well, just nice, my slippers also spoiling so it's not siao haha. I wore the shoes after I bought it and I looked damn black and green today. I think because it's the first time I'm wearing the Braziiiano Praia, my small toes are in pain.
Bought our singlet for FOW too, the Starbucks one. When I reached home and tried on it, it's quite tight omg. I bought M and it's quite tight. Maybe I too muscular liao, no choice, never mind LOL!
We went to JustAcia to have our lunch and a lot of epic funny things happened there. I guess we are starting to bond more (:


