Today's the last day where GPs and GLs can interact with one another freely before FO camp.

Tomorrow's FO Prep Camp followed by FO Camp which starts on the 2nd April to 5th April.

Went to school today to help out for enrolment. I got the Percy Jackson's 2nd book haha! Gonna try to finish it during prep camp. Then maybe can get the 3rd book from Joshua once he finishes it. Went to JustAcia with Jun Yan, Ben, Marcus, Jacob and Jun Chai. We chatted for quite awhile before we headed for Vivian's performance at 15min Cafe. Great performance, Vivian!

I just finished packing my bag for FO Prep Camp which gonna last for 3 days 2 nights. Well, my bag still looks quite bulky. Later I go MRT station, the security guard check my bag, sian diao. Because it's like damn packed la. I even brought a pillow because there's space. Anyway, I will be going home on the 1st April to rest awhile and pack my bags for the actual camp and then return to school at night. Much better than the GLs because they have to stay throughout 7 days 6 nights.

Ok, I hope the camp will be fun. I'm freaking tired now. Gonna bath and then sleep liao. See you guys on either 1st April or 5th April (: Don't miss me!

But I'll miss my Dear a lot ):