Hi people! It's been 2 days since I posted in this blog. Well, the past few days I have been staying at home chasing Prison Break Season 4 and playing my Football Manager 2010. A bit no life right? But it's been a long time since I have free days at home to do whatever I want on my laptop. So I should cherish this chance haha!


Results are out today. Well, my cumulative GPA stands at 3.448. Well, the good thing is that I got A for my Statistics which is like WOW! LOL. Anyway, I shall not think about my results. Think liao also can't change my results. I got a B for my MOB when I only went for the MOB lecture once LOL!

Went out for dinner with Dear today. Dear insisted that she wanted that Nokie X6 phone, die die also don't want change lol. Hope her parents let her buy it lo. Tomorrow's FOW GL Training!