Tonned yesterday in school to help out for CSCC Day's stuff. We completed quite a number of stuffs and thanks Gina for helping us. I was so damn tired after I finished everything. Then, the GLs began filling up the room as there's GL training in the morning.


Disturbed the GLs abit during their training haha! Went to Chevrons later on to check out the room and Alan's late -.- Anyway, went home after that and slept like a dead log. I slept from 2pm to 10pm LOL! 8hours of sleep, healthy lifestyle.

Tomorrow's Cultural outing! Think we going to have steamboat lol. And I'm going to stay overnight in school tomorrow again. DotA awhile and then I jiu sleep in club liao. The rest gonna help out in CSCC Day's stuff. And I'm gonna be away for class chalet from 8 March - 10 March! Don't miss me too much okay?