It's been quite a happening day today. I'm like so exhausted today. Almost fell asleep while waiting for my internet connection to work.


Went to school in the morning for FOW GL Training. Today's training was FUN~ Haha, really la, it's fun. I think all of us enjoyed it. We played a lot of games today for this training. And we knew our pairing already.

Me & Zi Ping
Jim & Xian Ying
Desmond & Petrine
Jun Yang & Shuet
Joshua & Si Ying
Jacob & Jia Hui

So HI! to my Mummy LOL! Anyway, I hope we can work well together (: Don't worry, I can teach you camp songs den will become zai already.

Went to Queensway Shopping Centre to buy our camp stuffs and we really stay damn long at the shop. Well I got my big pouch for like $12.90 only, worth it right? Jacob bought the same pouch as me. I think we gay liao, buy same sandals and same pouch LOL! Cheesy wanted to buy the pouch I bought but she think a bit too long ar, then Jacob took it haha!

Went to Jun Yan's house for mahjong and it's like damn a lot people la. 6 people went to his small house. Some played mahjong and some had chatting session.

Well, fun and tiring day today. Tomorrow's helping out in enrolment and Jacob pollute me sia, ask me go see chio bu. Later I kena scold by Yan Ling how sia? ):